Saturday, March 1, 2014

Finishing steps for Altered Canvas

Hi Everyone, My altered canvas is finished, well, I think it is. This is what I did next.

I mixed texture paste with yellow ochre paint, then using a palette knife, I applied it to a couple of the papers and also to the section next to the papers at the right. I tried to create a stucco/brick effect.
let that dry a bit, then added a few shadows, created an archway on the pinky paper section with the paste mixture.
Painted in more greenery, plus a creeper over the top, painted what are supposed to be steps, added a few shadowy bits.
More napkin flowers. Its now drying .Can you remember what it looked like when I started the canvas had a tree painted on it, scroll down.
with the paste on


finished Altered Canvas "Doors

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you